Friday, January 30, 2015

Sticky Finger Party Platter = Super Sunday Brilliance

I’m not a massive football fan. (I know, that’s a weird thing for a wing lover to admit!) I enjoy live games, but I have no team loyalty and no invested interest in the outcome of the game.

That being said, I do love the big game coming up this Sunday. It’s not really about who wins or who loses, and it’s definitely not about the commercials. (Although, the day after Super Sunday, I once had a class where we spent the whole two hours analyzing the commercials. Best. Day. Ever.)

So, if it’s not the actual game or the commercials, what makes me love this Sunday?

I love the food. And I’m not the only one! According to the National Chicken Council, this Sunday is the second biggest eating day of the year. Here’s my theory: four hours of concentrated hang-out time with friends and finger food leads to some of the best eating experiences…every single year. I’ve never been to a Super Sunday party that didn’t have a ton of people talking and yelling and eating all at the same time. One of the things I’ve learned from this yearly party is that a truly great Super Sunday has food to match everyone's energy.

That’s why I’m taking a Winger’s Sticky Finger party platter to my friend’s house this year. We don’t call the sauce Amazing for nothing, and not even a 50 Finger Platter will last the whole game. (There’ll only be 10 of us, but one platter won’t even make it to half time.)

I’m already prepping my appetite for Sunday. Bring on the football! Bring on the commercials! Most of all, bring on the Sticky Fingers!

And don't forget, Winger's does more than Sticky Finger Platters. Check out the variety in the image above. It's an unstoppable party pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment