Friday, March 20, 2015

Fowl Cow Burgers Complete My Friday

Sorry East Coast! In the West, the first day of spring, is actually spring, and it’s here to stay. (Knock on wood! We don’t want to get too cocky.)

There’s this overwhelming feeling of life everywhere that’s helping to make this Friday much more exciting. Part of it has to do with March Madness kicking off in a big way. (This may or may not have something to do with the Utah Utes advancing to the next round. March 21 here we come!)  Another part might be the 70° weather. All in all, everything just feels great.

 I’ve got to admit, there is one thing that can take today, and every day, to the next level. Give me one good burger, and my whole day is made.

I know, I know. We all love a good burger, but for me, good burgers have always been an obsession.  I have favorite places depending on whether I’m feeling classic, flavorful, or quirky. Figuring out my perfect burger mood is practically a science!

Luckily, this week, I don’t have to think about it so hard! Winger’s finally debuted their new Fowl Cow Burgers (which might not seem like a “finally” moment to you, but for someone who’s spent the last month and a half staring at pictures, this is the definition of “finally.”) We’re talking about a moist chicken breast, flavor-filled burger, and two types of cheese, all on the same bun. If you want to amp it up, you can get the Porker Burger with bacon or the Barnyard with bacon and a fried egg, never mind the Barn and Garden with bacon, egg, and grilled jalapeno. It might seem like we’re challenging you with these options; because we are. The challenge is real, and it’s even more delicious.

The Barn and Garden Burger in all it's glory. See what I mean by "finally"?
This burger is making my Friday! So much so, I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment